Thursday, November 19, 2015

I gots me a Twitter account...

In an effort to continue being perpetually late to every new trend in the world, I finally broke down the other day and signed up on Twitter. Mostly I just did it because I was getting a little annoyed with being left out on stuff that people only do on Twitter, and I'd be over in the corner grumble-grumbling, saying "But I don't have a Twitter account and I don't WANT one!" So now I have one and I feel more a part of things.

I also like to talk to my peeps in the horror world and just in the few days that I've had the account, I've already had little exchanges with two different filmmakers that I like and that is just freaking weird and awesome at the same time.

Anyway, if any of you peeps want to chill with me on Twitter, pretty much all variations of The Girl Who Loves Horror handle was taken so I just had to go with my name -- @micheleneggen, but my name still appears at GirlWhoLovesHorror so I got the blog worked in there some way! Tweet away, horror fiends!

8 comments:

  1. I feel your pain as I hate Twitter, but its unfortunately one of those essential things, like a facebook page that you have to do to get work promoted out there. Now seemingly how a lot people choose to interact with your page, especially as no one seemingly comments on anything anymore in these smart tech times, which is kinda sad as I personally miss the discussion element of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't necessarily hate Twitter, but people do seem to use it more than other social media so I figured what the heck. Hopefully the discussion will still be there - just in shorter bursts, obviously. :(

      Delete
  2. I rarely use my Twitter account, although it still posts all my blog posts automatically. I tried Google+ and never looked back (I know I'm in the out crowd, but I don't care, I like it).

    On an unrelated note: Will you be reviewing Trick 'R Treat: Days of the Dead?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not usually into comics, but I was definitely intrigued by the Trick 'r Treat one, and added it to my Amazon wish list! I'm sure I'll get to it eventually...

      Delete
    2. You need to read Harrow County. Like seriously, even if you're not a comic fan all horror fans should check this out. It's special

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing your experience here. I think twitter is the biggest social media platforms where peoples are interacting with each other, But it should be used for social activities not for others.I have also loved horror movies and watch movies when I am alone.

    ReplyDelete