Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Self-Indulgent Birthday Post

Oh, what a fantastic day this is - if only to myself - for on this day, 26 years ago, at exactly 3:43 a.m., I came into this world.


Looks like I'll be going to Red Lobster with my family (SHUT UP! I freaking love their crab alfredo pasta) and reading Facebook posts from people I haven't talked to in five years.

I was actually going to post something more substantial but I didn't have time last night. So I'll just leave it at this: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, hope you have a hellva day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B-Day. Enjoy your cheese-bread. :-)

    As a side-note, great minds think alike. I actually reviewed that film for my 26th birthday! For your next, get a friend of yours to review something really awful and we'll keep the pattern going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crab Alfredo Pasta... damn that sounds good. HBD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!

    (Nice to see I'm not the only one who announces my birthday to the world every year. :D )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! Sorry it's a bit late. Hope you had the best day, and the best crab alfredo pasta. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hap, hap, HAPPY (belated) berfday!
    May your 26th year be your best yet.

    Red Lobster, eh?

    Snob.

    (kidding.)

    ReplyDelete